Now that you have successfully upgraded to Official Jelly Bean 4.1.2 firmware from Samsung, you might want to get the full control over your device for your creative and unlimited action or event executions.
Here, is the simple way to root Samsung Galaxy S Advance i9070 running on Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2. It has been fully tested and it won't increase binary counter on your device making it safe for claiming warranty.
Note: The Update is only for the Unlocked devices, with no carrier restrictions. It can only be applied on the non I9070P version running android 4.1.2. DigitFreak and DigitFreak Media Inc. is not responsible for the damage it might cause while commencing and performing the steps mentioned in the tutorial. All the tools, MOD's or ROM's described below belong to their respected owners/developers. We are just representing the method in a Pre-described and in a Better way so that you can Integrate this Update Method in your device easily. We are not forcing you to do this. This is only for education purpose.
1. Download the zip and place it in the root of your sd card.
PS : SD Card is a must.
2. Reboot to the stock recovery.
3. Select install update from external storage.
4. Select the root.zip file.
5. Viola, you have rooted Jelly Bean Firmware with full root priviledge.
Things you will need:
1. root.zip 1.37MB (script for rooting your device)
2. Basic intellect/knowledge to follow the steps and perform some mandatory actions.
Shaan at XDA
- Font Size
- Reading Mode